Urgent Delivery Update:
The UK is currently experiencing a national driver shortage, resulting in haulage delays across the country. In addition to this the industry is continuing to see a surge in volume for all hauliers and pallet delivery networks.
Due to this we unfortunately have to advise that the delivery reliability and communication from the courier is not as good as their usual standards, despite us despatching 100% of our orders on time. Unfortunately we are finding that a small number of orders are experiencing delays as a result – and we are not always being notified by the courier when this occurs. We are therefore unable to offer a guaranteed delivery date. Please note all orders are being despatched on schedule. We appreciate it may have been a while since you ordered but ask for a little more patience and would like to thank you in advance for your understanding.
(delivery may not be on this vehicle – see info below)
Standard Shed Delivery
Mainland UK including Northern Ireland:
- Our standard delivery service is completely free*;
- You can select your own delivery date which you choose in the checkout process on the page after you enter your address. We will then despatch your shed a few days in advance, and book in this date with the 3rd party courier;
- Standard delivery is between 8am and 6pm – you may receive a text on the day of delivery to advise a two hour arrival time slot with a link to track the order. Please note this text may be at any point in the day (as it depends when the item is scanned onto the delivery vehicle at the local depot to you) and you will only receive one if you have provided a mobile number. While every effort is made to provide this information, please note it is depot dependant and is therefore not a guaranteed service.
- Delivery is kerbside only. Any request to take the goods further cannot be guaranteed and will be at the discretion of the driver on the day.
- The driver will have a tail lift to unload the goods. The driver will have a pump-truck/hand-trolley to manoeuvre the pallet. How far they can move the pallet is at the drivers discretion and will depend on access.
e.g. The driver cannot move the trolley over gravel, grass, up/down steps etc.
- The driver cannot assist with unpacking and moving individual components from the pallet. Delivery will be contactless.
*If you live in the Republic of Ireland or a remote area of the UK (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands) there may be a delivery surcharge and we are unable to offer next working day delivery.
*If you are ordering outside the UK then additional charges may apply, and may be payable directly to the haulier or customs office. The tax rates and the laws of the respective country are valid exclusively. We would advise consulting your local customs authority for further information.
Delivery Surcharges – Garden Buildings (Not Including Log Cabins)
Delivery surcharges only apply should you want:
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 10am) or two working day delivery *Service Temporarily Suspended*;
- Saturday delivery *Dependant on Postcode*;
- Delivery to be before 11am (you will still receive a text and tracking link) *Service Temporarily Suspended*;
- Delivery to be after 4pm (you will still receive a text and tracking link) *Service Temporarily Suspended*;
- Accessories purchased without a Power Shed.
Your shed will be delivered on either a 26t or an 18t vehicle depending on the depot. You can request a smaller vehicle when you place the order (7.5t or 12t dependant on depot).
The approximate delivery vehicle sizes are as follows –
To specify that a smaller vehicle is required, please leave this information in the “Order Notes” section during the checkout process.
If you do not request a smaller vehicle (12 or 7.5 ton depending on the depot) and the courier is unable to access the delivery point on a 26 or 18 Ton vehicle, redelivery charges may apply. Please note, it is unlikely the courier will be able to redeliver the goods on the same day.
If the courier attempts delivery on a smaller vehicle and cannot access the property, charges may apply for both redelivery and a bespoke delivery service. The redelivery options will vary depending on each local delivery depot.
If we attempt delivery on the agreed date, and cannot deliver due to no-one being in and there being nowhere suitable (kerbside) to leave the goods, or if the goods are refused, re-delivery charges may apply.
The delivery will arrive on a pallet and is unloaded off the delivery vehicle via a tail lift and pallet truck.
Therefore the delivery driver will be unable to take it much further than the pavement / driveway, depending on access. Where the delivery is made is down to the delivery driver’s discretion, and we cannot guarantee delivery beyond kerbside.
All deliveries must be signed for. If we are unable to deliver but arrived on the day you selected but there is nobody in, then we would have to take the package away and there may be re-delivery charges. For this reason please listen out for the doorbell.
If you give prior permission to leave the shed without anyone being present this can be arranged, but please note we cannot accept any responsibility for the goods once delivery is made.
We recommend that you do not arrange for an installer to arrive the same day as delivery, as delivery can arrive any time between 8am and 6pm. We also advise checking all components prior to booking installation. Please note we cannot be held liable for consequential losses if this advice is not followed.
If you have any questions please get in touch on email@example.com.
Log Cabin Delivery
As with any large delivery, we’re aware that some customers may be concerned about access and whether or not they’ll be able to go ahead with their order. We aim to provide as much information as we can prior to delivery to ensure things go smoothly on the day.
Our premium log cabins are delivered on an 26t HIAB (approx. 10.7m long and 2.6m wide) vehicle by a third party courier, using a crane which is positioned on the vehicle, behind the cab. If there are any access restrictions for a vehicle of this size, please inform us as soon as possible as we may be unable to deliver.
The reach of the crane can vary depending on the incline of the surrounding area and any obstacles that might be present. For this reason, we offer a kerbside delivery service, and no guarantee can be made beyond this.
The driver will unload the cabin pack using the crane and leave it as close to your desired location as possible. This is usually a driveway; however, we do sometimes get requests for deliveries to be made over fences, gates etc. Wherever possible the driver will do this for you, however if there isn’t sufficient reach with the crane, it will be delivered somewhere more accessible. Where the driver will leave the pack is ultimately at their discretion.
We do request that someone is present at the point of delivery. There will be one driver and having someone with knowledge of the property to advise them where to leave the pack can be very helpful. Once the driver has delivered the cabin pack, they will not be able to assist with unpacking or moving the components.
We will contact you after your order is placed to book in a suitable delivery date in line with our lead times. We may provide an approximate time slot for your order, though as with any delivery delays can sometimes occur on the road. We therefore ask the driver to give you a call when they are on their way to provide an update if it is safe for them to do so.
If the driver cannot access the property due to undisclosed access issues or because no-one is at the property, re-delivery charges may be passed along to the customer.
If the delivery is delayed due to circumstances outside of our control, we cannot be held liable for consequential losses. We do not advise booking installation/workmen until you have received your order and checked all components.
If you have any questions please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.