Standard shed delivery
Mainland UK including Northern Ireland:
- Our standard delivery service is completely free;
- You can select your own delivery date;
- Standard delivery is between 9am and 5pm – you will receive a text on the morning of the delivery to advise a two hour arrival time slot with a link to track the order.
If you live in the Republic of Ireland or a remote area of the UK (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands) there may be a delivery surcharge and we are unable to offer next working day delivery.
Delivery surcharges only apply should you want:
- Next working day delivery (if ordered before 10am) or two working day delivery;
- Saturday delivery;
- Delivery to be before 10am (you will still receive a text and tracking link);
- Delivery to be after 4pm (you will still receive a text and tracking link).
Your shed is delivered on a pallet and unloaded off the delivery vehicle via a tail lift and pallet truck. Therefore the delivery driver will be unable to take it much further than the pavement / driveway, depending on access. Where the delivery is made is down to the delivery driver’s discretion.
All deliveries must be signed for. If we are unable to deliver but arrived on the day you selected and in the two hour time slot we advised but there is nobody in, then we would have to take the package away and there may be re-delivery charges. For this reason please listen out for the door bell.
If you have any questions please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.