Customers we have dealt and built relationships with in the past have often said when shopping for a shed that quality is hard to discern, particularly online. Shed brands seem to compete on the same messages… sales and promotions. We want to be the online benchmark for quality and durability. We are offering a product with unparalleled simplicity through a brand you can trust.
We aim to make choosing a shed simple!
‘Power’ describes exactly what our sheds are about – strength, physical might, ability. We give you the ability – the power – to choose your delivery date, to choose your shed configuration, where you want the door, where you want the windows, if you want windows at all!
We are really proud of our quality and our 10 year guarantee should give you the confidence you’re going to get a shed that lasts.
Our company was created by two Yorkshire based entrepreneurs, Jack Sutcliffe and Simon Hobson, who have a combined 38 years of experience in manufacturing and supplying high quality garden sheds throughout the UK.
We have witnessed the problems many shed purchasers have endured with garden buildings – particularly ones which are imported in to the UK, made from low cost Eastern European timber.
Our manufacturing is here in Yorkshire where we handpick the timber ourselves to make sure our customer receives the best quality. We have special relationships with our timber suppliers to ensure the quality is to our high standards and is sourced responsibly in line with our sustainability policy.
From forest to finish sustainability and our responsibility
- We have a passion for high quality slow grown timber with traceable and transparent sourcing;
- We have high quality standards from forest to sawmill to our factory;
- We have a rigorous sourcing policy across our entire supply base, and our ambition is to make sure our products are manufactured with certified timber under a sustainable forest management scheme;
- We are currently in the process of joining the FSC to certify our existing sustainability policy of purchasing timber only from managed forests.
High quality and innovative manufacturing
- We have a plethora of product differentiations but our sheds way above the rest;
- Our strict quality control standards and innovative manufacturing techniques ensure the best quality every time.
Super fast and flexible delivery
- Ability to choose your own day – including next day delivery;
- You receive a text in the morning of your delivery with a two hour time slot and a tracking link;
- Timed delivery options are available.
Customer care and support
- Phone line and email support to help you throughout the buying process, before and after you have ordered. Once you are a customer with Power, you are a customer for life and we will help and offer advice no matter how long after you have received your order.
Power trade mark
The POWER word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Powersheds Ltd. and any use of such marks by is under license. All of the content you see and hear on this website, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Powersheds Ltd, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Powersheds Ltd.
Trade mark number UK00003374750.