If you provided a mobile number with your order, you should receive a text on the delivery day with a two hour arrival time slot. This text is sent automatically as the shed is scanned on to the vehicle. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a time slot prior to the delivery date. If you have concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
How delivery works
- We send the shed out 2x days before your specified delivery date (or longer for post codes which are further away / offshore);
- The shed will then be in the depot near to you in time for the delivery date you have chosen – the depot can be found here https://www.palletline.co.uk/our-network/depots-and-contacts;
- Providing you have given a mobile number, when the item is scanned onto a delivery vehicle you are sent a text from the courier – please note the item can be scanned onto a vehicle at any point throughout the day (it could be on a morning run or an afternoon run) so you may not necessarily receive a text in the morning;
- Delivery is typically made on an 18ton truck unless you have specified for a smaller vehicle (therefore if access is an issue please let us know);
- We do request that the driver contacts you before arriving as well;
- Delivery can be any time between 8am and 6pm (therefore please do not arrange for installation on the same day as delivery);
- The courier has a high delivery success rate but in the very unlikely event that we’re unable to deliver or if a problem arises, we will aim to re-arrange delivery for the following morning;
- The shed is delivered on a pallet – delivery is moved with a pallet truck and where the driver can take it is down to the driver’s discretion (although they are usually very helpful). The pallet truck cannot take the pallet through a house or up steps for example;
- Delivery is contactless and so the driver cannot take the shed off the pallet and move it for you.